Pages

30.12.12

Lady in Red





one me// dress: Topshop, vest: from Korea, bag: Celine, shoes: Valentino
on my sister// dress: Ali Ro, shoes: Pour La Victoire

Photos by Lotte Ahn and my mom

Today was a family affair. Since all of us live in different parts of the world, my family hasn't had the chance to get together in a while. This year, we've been lucky to have my aunt, uncle and cousin with us in Korea. So a family portrait was in order. We started our portrait session by horse-dancing to Gangnam Style (my grandparents included). I ended up exercising more than I intended, so after an hour of constant laughing and giggling, I was ready for a meal. After captureing some memorable moments, we ended the day with a family dinner out at the Ninth Gate in the Chosun Hotel. 

On the 28th, we had a big family reunion to celebrate my Grandparents 50th Wedding Anniversary at the Shilla Hotel. All the children of the family, once again, horse-danced to entertain the crowd. At least I did something to compensate for the seven-course meal. 

Spending time with your family really is the best. Hope you all had the chance to spend the Holidays with your families. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archives