Pages

10.10.12

Follow the Purple Road



top: J. Crew, pants: Zara, shoes: Shoemint, belt: Tory Burch, scarf: Burberry, sunglasses: Bottega Veneta

Photos by Sarah Sheu

The great thing about being an American in Canada is that you get two Thanksgivings. And I can't think of a better holiday to have two of! After eating a delicious dinner with friends on Monday, I've only just recovered from the minor food coma.

Unfortunately, the cold wave has already hit Montreal. I remember complaining about how hot and humid it was when we were taking these pictures, but now I'm begging for the warm sun rays to come back sooner. So I decided to post this shoot I did back when the weather was still warm and wearing pants was almost a sin. The purple Urban Forest was set up by the McCord Museum all summer and only just removed last week. Apparently, the museum decorates this street every year with a different color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archives