Pages

14.10.12

Artful(l) Day










sweater: Ralph Lauren, pants: Alice + Olivia, jacket: Zara, shoes: Charles Philip Shanghai, sunglasses: Ray-Ban, bag: Celine

Photos by Sarah Sheu

Call me an art-geek, but I had been counting down the days to the opening of the Impressionism exhibit at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. Yesterday was finally the day! Not surprisingly, there was an immense crowd at opening day. I'm already planning my next visit... tomorrow too soon?

My art adventures didn't end there. I went to a vernissage at Joyce Yahouda Gallery and another one at Galerie Trois Points and got to see some very interesting works (inspirations for future apartment decorating).

But the biggest surprise of the day was the pop-up space for Aldo's 40th anniversary of their store opening in Montreal. Free candy, a USB gift, and a confetti-filled room completed the spontaneous Saturday afternoon. Aldo is hosting several parties with interesting DJs throughout the week. I'll definitely be there. So come out and join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archives