Pages

5.10.12

F&R: Food and Relaxation





 

top: Urban Outfitters, jacket: Zara, pants: J Brand, belt: Tory Burch, shoes: See by Chloé, bag: Celine, wallet: Prada

Photos by Sarah Sheu

It's that time of the semester again... midterms. I have them every semester, but for some reason the midterm craze always creeps out of nowhere. On Monday, I stepped into a library for the first time this semester (cue: applause) and didn't like it one bit. But what are you going to do. After a crazy week with one too many late nights, I treated myself to a relaxing night out. After hearing raving reviews about Pizzeria Magpie's pizzas, Sarah and I decided to give it a shot. Verdict? The pizzas are amazing!

Since we were in the neighborhood, we stopped by BU for desserts. My chocolate torte with passito cream was decadent but scrumptious. Mental note: go back to BU for their wine tasting menu.

On a side note, I finally got a hair cut (although you can't really tell because I was hesitant to cut off too much) and I had a nice study break painting my nails. Check it out on instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archives