Pages

3.2.13

Winter White





sweatshirt: from Korea, pants: Zara, shoes: Elizabeth and James, hat: Eugenia Kim, bag: Celine, sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Photos by Lotte Ahn

I've been catching up on some R&R in Virginia after a spur of the moment trip home. An R&R weekend in my book roughly translates to eating my way through the weekend, which although has been enjoyable, probably isn't the best decision to prep for Reading Week, which I can't believe is only a month away (!!). What happened to January?

It's been so nice walking around without a winter parka and boots that I took full advantage of the sweater, pants and flats-look. I even ventured for an all-white look, a look that would turn a gray/black shade within a 10-minute span in Montreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archives