Pages

10.2.13

Montreal Fashion Week: Round 2






top: J. Crew, skirt: Maison Scotch, vest: Rugby Ralph Lauren, bag: Celine, shoes: H&M x MMM

Photos by Sarah Sheu

I spent all Wednesday evening at the Arsenal again attending two shows and a presentation. The program started with a collection presentation by Matière Noire, which unfortunately I was late to, so I didn't quite understand the story the designer was trying to tell. In the break between shows, I was lucky enough to get last minute reservations at Joe Beef, which is just a couple of blocks down the street. There must have been a cancellation because I heard tables book up weeks in advance here. I had a deliciously crisped fluke with a vegetable cream sauce and a glass of red to seal the deal.

The last two shows of the night were Rachel Sin, a designer with a geeky chic style, and RUSH Couture, a Jamaican designer who had a beautiful and delicate collection. Both shows had great music and I had to prevent myself from moving to the beat to get some clear runway pictures. Gotta say my first Montreal Fashion Week experience was fantastic! I hope to attend future shows again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archives