Pages

7.2.13

Montreal Fashion Week: Round 1




top: Gant (men's shirt), pant: Zara, shoes: Zara, belt: Tory Burch, clutch: Klear Klutch

Photos by Jenny Hwang
Photos 1,3 by me

Fashion Week season has once again started. I kicked off the season at Montreal Fashion Week at the Arsenal. The venue had a central bar, DJ, pop-up restaurant, a nail bar and swings (!!). All of which embodied the Montreal vibe perfectly. On Monday, I saw the capsule collection "by Thomas." The collection was mix of fur pieces with fall colors, which was appropriate for the weather in Montreal.

After spending a little too much time hogging the swings at the venue, I tried Brit & Chips for the first time. I was starving after the show and was glad to have such quick service. If you're a fan of anything fried, I highly suggest you check the place out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archives