Pages

16.3.13

Blue Skies







top: J.Crew, skirt: J.Crew, coat: vintage Max Mara, boots: Céline, bag: vintage Gucci, watch: Hermes, sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Photos by Lotte Ahn

After my trip to St Barths, I was welcomed home to a giant storm that left my neighborhood almost tree-less. I couldn't be more impatient for Spring to come. At least the weather decided to be more kind and Virginia treated me to some warm rays and blue skies before I headed back to Montreal.

I wore an all-blue outfit for a dinner out with the family. My outfit was complete with my mom's vintage navy bag from the 90s. The bag is so on point with current top-handle bag trend and the navy matched my skirt perfectly. The coat is also a mommy-closet raid find. Love and hate that my mom is trendier than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archives