Pages

14.2.13

NYFW







top: Zara, pant: Zara, jacket: J. Crew Collection, shoes: Manolo Blahnik, bag: Celine, hat: Montreal Expos, sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Photos by Sarah Sheu

Fashion Week continued in New York (regardless of the snow from Nemo). I was invited to the Son Jung Wan show, which I previously attended in September and her collection was once again phenomenal. I wanted all 44 of her looks, including the men's looks. Front row spottings included Brooke Shields and her husband and J. Alexander from ANTM. 

After journeying all Friday night to get to the city, I wanted to go for a comfortable and casual look for the show. I decided on a light wash pair of boyfriend jeans and a sequin jacket that I've been wanting to wear since I snagged it at a sale back in August. A flair of Montreal followed me in the form of an Expos hat, which prompted the security guard at Lincoln Center to ask me if I was an Expos fan. Gotta love friendly city folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archives