Pages

28.11.12

Pippin Hill Farm and Vineyards










top: J. Crew, jacket: from Korea, vest: Maison Scotch, belt: Fendi (borrowed from my mom), bag: Céline (borrowed from my mom), shoes: Kors by Michael Kors, accessories: Hermès, J. Crew

Photos by my mom

Saturday after Thanksgiving was such a gorgeous day that my mom and I decided to make a day of it and enjoy a wine tasting. Pippin Hill Farm and Vineyards is relatively new to my town and the praise for its food, view and wine is already endless. The view was truly breathtaking! We started with a cheese plate (a mandatory pairing to wine) then finished off with dark chocolate cupcakes with thyme frosting. 

After a blissful, but short visit home, I came home to a pile of work that I have yet to tackle. So back to the reality of finals-prep. Good luck to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archives