Pages

24.11.12

Main Street








sweater: Zara, dress: Free People, bag: Hermès (borrowed from my mom), shoes: Elizabeth and James (borrowed from my sister), hat: Aqua, sunglasses: Ray-Ban, bracelet: J. Crew (gift from my sister)

Photos by my mom

Hope all my fellow Americans had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I've been enjoying my visit home and loving the warm weather in Virginia. In Montreal standards, it's a shorts-and-T-shirt day, but I didn't want to get stares from people here and opted for a sweater and bare legs. A visit home means (a) good food but (b) most importantly, raiding my mom's and sister's closets. It's so nice to have two extra wardrobes to go through each day (notice the features from each of their closet's today).

Whenever I'm in town, I always make sure to stop by the cute boutique called Eloise. They recently moved to a new location on Main Street, so it was so nice to see how they had settled in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archives